Vivian Isabel is a middle school English teacher, poet, and actress. She presents themes of feminism, cultural appreciation, and love in both spoken and written forms. Coming from the richness and mystique of Cambodian culture, she strives to bring attention to Asian-American writers and artists.
Written accomplishments include the following:
- published in I AM ASIAN: 50 People, 50 Voices
- published in volume 4 of the Shanghai Literary Review
- received the Benn Creative Writing Award (2018), est. 1969
- published in volumes 8.2, 9.1, and 9.2 of Outrageous Fortune
- published in volumes 2, 5, and 7 of White Ash Literary Magazine